Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable benefits program.
BSC’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people who matter the most in their lives.
Health & Wellness
We recognize the importance of our benefits offerings to our employees and their families and we are proud to offer a competitive and comprehensive package that includes coverage options in the following areas:
- Medical – A PPO Open Access Plan that features in-network or out-of-network benefits. BSC and its employees share the cost of healthcare benefits, with the company offering significant financial support.
- Prescription Drug – A Choice Pharmacy Plan that offers generic and brand name prescriptions. Mail-order pharmacy service is also offer to save employees money.
- Vision – Optional coverage that offers significant benefits.
- Dental – Features in-network or out-of-network benefits.
- Health and Dependent Care Accounts – Optional pretax accounts that provide opportunities to set aside money to pay for certain healthcare and dependent daycare expenses.
- Long and Short-Term Disability – These are company paid benefits to offer extra protection to BSC employees due to illness or injury.
- Life Insurance – Offering protection to you and your beneficiaries.
Live. Work. Play.
Our benefits are designed to make life healthier, happier and more convenient because we recognize the importance of work-life balance. At BSC, we support our employees in getting the most out of their lives, both personal and professional.
- Paid Time Off – Based on length of service.
- Holiday Schedule – All employees are eligible for up to 8 paid company holidays.
- Education Assistance Programs – For eligible employees, financial support for higher education covering a substantial portion of the cost of tuition, registration and other fees.
- Employee Assistance Program – Provides help by offering confidential professional assessment, referral, counseling, financial and legal services.
- FMLA – For eligible employees, approved absence for care of a family member or employee with a serious health condition. For the Employee Rights and Responsibilites under FMLA please click here.