Quality Technician IV
The Quality Technician will be responsible for determining sampling protocols, sampling materials, non-conformance reporting, failure investigations and administration of quality systems. The Technician will perform inspections of chemical materials as well as inspection of mechanical components. The position will identify specification and approval issues and conduct analysis of specification approval needs.
Support the production and development teams to ensure continuity of processing. Work with the technical and analytical teams to further advance process control and continuity.
Education and/or Experience:
Must have 6 – 8 years of related experience plus an Associate’s degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Mathematics or Business. ASQ certification preferred.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Access).
• Skilled in the standards, concepts, practices, and procedures within the quality field.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi-task and excellent attention to detail.