Positions are open to all candidates eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.
We do not sponsor Visas or Permanent Residency.
For consideration for posted positions, submit a resume along with salary history to:
Boulder Scientific Company
598 Third Street
P.O. Box 548
Mead, CO 80542
or by email to: moc.icsredluobnull@semuser
Chemical Production Operators (Start February 13, 2017)
We are growing and currently looking for great people to join our team in our entry level position of Chemical Production Operator. Our Chemical Production Operators work 12 hour shifts in our production plant (schedule includes every other weekend and holidays, but work only 7 out of every 14 days); shifts rotate between days and nights every 12 weeks. Pay is $17 per hour with $2 per hour night shift differential. Potential pay increases after 6 months, 12 months and annually. Paid training will be Monday-Friday on days for the first 2-3 weeks.
Requirements include: High school diploma or GED; good mathematical and English reading and writing skills; ability to follow detailed instruction and strong mechanical aptitude. Must be able to lift 25 pounds regularly and move/pivot 50 pounds frequently and be comfortable working in variable weather conditions. Industrial experience helpful but not required.
Industrial Maintenance Electrician
We are looking for a great candidate to join our Maintenance team with the following qualifications:
- Has current Colorado Journeyman or Master Electrician License (required)
- Has 5 years of experience in an industrial maintenance environment
- Can read and understand schematics, blueprints, drawings, sketches and specifications.
- Proven experience working with rigid conduit installations, mainly working with 120V, 208V, and 480V and 3ph systems; knowledge of Class 1 Div 1 electrical requirements, industrial preventative maintenance and excellent trouble shooting skills
- Allen Bradley controls experience with PLCs, HMIs, VFDs, Sensors and Transducers a plus
- HS Diploma required
- Candidates must be willing to work in and be exposed to outside weather conditions.
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record (local travel between offices only)
- Schedule is typically Monday through Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Must be available for overtime and on-call as needed is required.
We are committed to a safe, healthy and productive work environment for all employees. All candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test (including marijuana testing) and all employees are subject to random drug testing throughout their careers at BSC.
Boulder Scientific Company participates in E-Verify
Boulder Scientific Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Federal Posters Employee Rights and Responsibilities