Boulder Scientific Company is committed to meeting our customers’ needs for innovative specialty chemical solutions in a safe and responsible manner.
As a member of the Society of Chemical Manufacturers and Affiliates (SOCMA), our company is dedicated to continuous improvement in quality, environmental, health, safety and security performance. We promote innovative, safe and responsible operations and contribute to a healthy, productive economy. To meet these responsibilities, we pledge to manage our business according to the following principles:
- We will communicate with and engage employees, business partners and the community to foster a greater understanding on quality, environmental, health, safety and security matters.
- We will promote the concepts of product stewardship throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- We will make quality, environmental, health, safety and security considerations a priority in our planning and operations for all new and existing products and processes.
- We will train employees in their quality, environmental, health, safety and security responsibilities and promote involvement and accountability in these areas.
- We will continuously strive to use our resources efficiently and minimize waste.
In addition, we will comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.