Electrician/Maintenance Technician (Journeyman or Master Electrician Specialty)
We are seeking an experienced Industrial Maintenance (Electrician) to join the maintenance team in Mead. Requirements include:
- Current Colorado Journeyman or Master Electrician license
- 3-5 years of experience in an industrial maintenance environment
- Can read and understand P&ID schematics, blueprints, drawings, sketches and specifications
- Proven experience working with rigid conduit, mainly working with 120 and 208 Volt systems but on occasion, 480 Volt, 3ph systems
- Knowledge of Class 1, Division 1 &2 electrical requirements, industrial preventative maintenance and excellent trouble shooting skills
- Allen Bradley controls experience with PLCs, HMIs, VFDs, sensors and transducers a plus
- Knowledge of HVAC units, exhaust systems, cooling tower controls and chillers are a plus
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate degree helpful but not necessary
We are searching for a qualified Chemical Engineer to monitor technical and manufacturing aspects of production operations. Will also design and implement engineering projects for the production area. We will consider applicants with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in chemical engineering
- 2-5 years of experience or multiple internships with batch operations in specialty chemicals or continuous processing, or a similar industry
- Strong understanding of organic, inorganic and physical chemistry
- Strong statistical skills: Jump or Minitab experience preferred
- You are encouraged to submit a cover letter, along with your resume.
Chemical Operator – Pilot Plant – 2nd Shift
Our Pilot Plant Operators work Monday through Friday, 8 hour shifts – our opening is for 2nd shift (2:30 pm – 11:00 pm). You will have weekends and holidays off. Pay is $22 per hour with 75 cent per hour 2nd shift differential. Potential pay increases after 1 year, department promotional opportunities and annual increases dependent upon performance. Paid training will be Monday-Friday on days (8 hours/day) for the first 2-3 weeks.
Chemical Operators – Production
We are growing and currently looking for great people to join our team as a Chemical Production Operator. Our Chemical Production Operators work 12 hour shifts in our production plant (schedule includes every other weekend and holidays); shifts rotate between days and nights every 12 weeks. Pay is $22 per hour with $2 per hour night shift differential. Potential pay increases after 1 year, department promotional opportunities and annual increases dependent upon performance. Paid training will be Monday-Friday on days (8 hours/day) for the first 3 weeks.
Requirements include: High school diploma or GED; good mathematical and English reading and writing skills; ability to follow detailed instruction and strong mechanical aptitude. Must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly and move/pivot 75+ pounds frequently and be comfortable working in variable weather conditions. Industrial experience helpful but not required.
For all of these positions, Boulder Scientific offers a comprehensive benefits package including affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance; company paid life and disability insurance; paid time off and paid holiday time, and five percent (5%) 401(k) matching. Quarterly and annual bonus potential.
We are committed to a safe, healthy and productive work environment for all employees. All candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test (including marijuana testing) and all employees are subject to random drug testing throughout their careers at BSC.
These positions are open to all candidates eligible to work in the United States for any employer. Sponsorship of visas or permanent residency applications is not provided by the company.
Boulder Scientific Company participates in E-Verify
Boulder Scientific Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Federal Posters Employee Rights and Responsibilities
SUBMIT A RESUME
For consideration for posted positions, submit a resume, along with cover letter, to:
Boulder Scientific Company
598 Third Street
P.O. Box 548
Mead, CO 80542
or by email to: email@example.com
PO Box 548
Mead, Colorado 80542 USA
PO Box 548
Mead, Colorado 80542 USA